Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thanks for your CNY order!!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Wau, really thanks for your order! Although i did not officially post it in Facebook and my Blog, still i received more than 100bottles of Oatmeal Cookies order!! Glad that you all love it.... :)

Those order that being rejected by me (either new order or top up order), SORRY!!!! No choice, my oven not big enough, 100bottles+ order (not including those for my own family and gift to relatives...huh...) had 'killed' me...will see if i have budget for bigger oven next year.... :)

Don't forget Honey Cornflakes, Chocolate Ball and Oreo Choc....thanks for the order too :) the order quantity is good enough to flood me...

When i writing this, i actually not yet fulfilled all the order yet ;p Have to work hard till this Sunday :)

Luckily i decided not to sell pineapple tart, but only for my family, as CNY gift ;p else, i think i already faint.... ;p Why? hehe...coz i actually like my pineapple tart more than Oatmeal Cookies....i can finish up 350g Oatmeal Cookies in two days, but one bottle Pineapple tart in one day...hehehe....but too much work for pineapple tart, i still no capacity for it....see if next year can or not :)

Once again, thanks for the order!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment