Monday, August 29, 2011

Kid's Birthday Cake

This is the Kid's Birthday Cake that made by MamaHui :)

This Aeroplane cake is a bit 'challenging' to me....this is actually for my son to celebrate his birthday in the school. He said he wanted to have aeroplane cake (eventhough i tried to pursuade him to have others cake since 1mth ago, he still insist...). As i had some personal matter, but i don't what to dissapoint my son, so actually i had not enough time to prepare this cake (only few hours to bake, craft cake, made and put deco which actually need time to dry, somemore i need to prepare some snack...huh), therefore, it a bit not that neat... :( if i have another 1-2hours more, it will be a very pretty cake for sure! But all the kids, especially my son, very impress on the cake, so i also very happy... ;) Oh, the cake is sugar free, it is Honey Raisin Cake...the students (around 13 of them), finished the whole cake! I thought i can left a bit to give to my in-law...this is ard 1.5kg cake, and they are only 3-5 years old kids...i treat is as a compliment to myself...hahaha...my son still very happy to see the below aeroplane cake, and as me to make Robot cake next time ;)


The below is a Jungle Theme cake for a happy Tiger-year boy! He is so cute! And, his parents love him so much, and gave him a jungle theme birthday party! Customer requested to have roaring tiger! Therefore, i made the tiger stand on a stone, and Roooooar... :) As this is Jungle theme cake, therefore you can see the giraffe, zebra, bird, elephant, monkey, lady bird and bee in the cake. Personally i love the giraffe and elephant a lot ;) The flavor of the cake is Choc Fudge Cake, Yummy Yummy.... :)



MamaHui custom made all different theme of cake or cupcake base on your requirement :) Pls email me at mama.hui.hmh@gmail.com if you have any query :)

No comments:

Post a Comment