Saturday, September 11, 2010

Some thing that gave me a 'shock' during this Jelly Mooncake donation

I think i should share some thing that 'touched' or 'shocked' my heart during the raise of the donation of this jelly mooncake...or, i should say : gave me a 'blink blink', and let me have new thinking about donation...

This post is not about our product, or the status of the Jelly Mooncake donation, so you may skip this post if you not interested, but i think good to read :)

After we decided to raise donation of jelly mooncake, i saw a friend in Skype, then i told her about this donation (she actually bought two boxes jelly mooncake from me). Then she asked me to donate two boxes on behalf, and will pay me later.

Therefore, i said thank you to her on behalf of the charity center. The touching moment happened (or the blink blink ;p), what she said really made me a 'shock', she said "i should thank you instead, as you given me opportunity to do charity"

Huh, you know what, after i saw her reply, my view about 'donation' is changed!

Last time, i think that raising a donation is to help those that need our help, as simple as this, nothing else. But after read her reply, i 'suddenly' understand that raising a donation, not just to hope those kids will feel happy when received jelly mooncake (coz most kids like jelly), but to give opportunity to others to do donation and show their concern to the society.

I really 101% agreed on my friend! Coz not everybody have the 'chance' to do donation. Some did not read my post and some did not get my sms, as i not telling everyone that i know. I just tell when i met then, and felt like telling ;p so, if that day i did not tell her about this donation, she will not manage to donate two boxes of jelly mooncake....

I think nowaday, everyone is too busy, till even no time to do donation. Ya, sometimes, we do have 'opportunity' to do donation when you having your lunch/dinner outside, where someone will come with 'license' or photos and asked for donation, but as you  in doubt of the 'donation' (don't know really a donation or not...), so most of us will not donate.

So, hope not only MamaHui Home Made House, but others can give us an opportunity to do donation....of course, must be trustable... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment